Reporting to: Archt. Managers, Technical Manager & Sr. Archt.Designers
An Architectural Designer is assigned to a design team that will be working on a specific or specific group of projects, which is managed by the Architectural Project Manager. The Architectural Designer shall be able to work directly with the supervisors to initially set up construction documents, perform revisions and other tasks deemed necessary to the progression of the current workloads. This person is responsible for maintaining timeframes as set forth by the manager for the project.
- Good communicator; strong teamwork skills
- Demonstration of basic math skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computing skills including proficiency in MS Office suite
- Autocad Experience (2 years)
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Has good personal representation
- Ability to intuitively solve problems
- Basic knowledge of building codes
- Ability to interpret advanced construction documents
Technical Skill Base
- Lead site surveys & coordinate details with site owner with minimal supervision
- Perform initial site investigation reports
- Perform “red lined” revisions with minimal supervision
- Create elevations/sections from drawings
- coordinate permit submission requirements
- Create Construction Documents from schematics
- Ability to perform preliminary reviews of own work
- Excellent Autocad Skills
- Understanding of Base Architectural Systems & Schedules
- Understanding of remedial Structural Systems
- Understanding of remedial Electrical Systems
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus at Year end Based on Individual Performance
- 5 days after probation period per schedule in employee manual
- 10 days after 2 years
- Blue Cross Health after 90 days.
Please forward all inquires and resumes to Human Resources.
Return to the Careers page to view all current job openings.