Reporting to: Eng. Managers & Technical Manager
A Sr. Design Engineer is assigned to a design team that will be working on a specific or specific group of projects, which is managed by the Engineering Project Manager. The Sr. Design Engineer shall be versed in an area of specialty with regards to Engineering in general. (ie. storm water calculations, grading, etc.) This person is responsible for designing and drafting of land development plans, code analysis and all permitting processes regarding the project at hand. This person is responsible for maintaining timeframes as set forth by the Eng. manager for the project.
- A.S. Engineering (civil base) working towards BS. in Eng.
- Working towards EIT testing requirements
- Good communicator; strong teamwork skills
- Design Experience under a design professional (3 years)
- Autocad Experience (3 to 5 years)
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Understanding of standard zoning and land development ordinances
- Technical Experience (proficient in at least two of the following)
- Storm water Analysis
- Site Layout
- Septic Design
- Specification Writing
- Professional References Required
- Field Inspection Experience
- Architectural Coordination
- Geotechnical / Environmental Coordination
- Knowledge of Landscape Architecture
- Maintaining team timeframes
- Mentoring Team Members
- Maintaining Client Relations
- Maintaining Client Status Lists
- Respond to Client & Contractor RFI’s
Technical Skill Base
- Code Analysis
- Excellent Autocad Skills
- Understanding of permitting procedures
- Understanding of grading methods
- Understanding of storm water management systems
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus at Year end Based on Individual Performance
- 5 days after probation period per schedule in employee manual
- 10 days after 2 years
- Blue Cross Health after 90 days.
Please forward all inquires and resumes to Human Resources.
Return to the Careers page to view all current job openings.